Siva has over 12 years’ experience in full stack software development ranging from Mobile, Web and Cloud technologies. Ensures appropriate consistency of solutions, systems and architecture across multiple areas and projects. He combines his deep platform knowledge with years of implementing design patterns helps him successfully choose the correct solution for any business objective. He has worked in a variety of business settings that include Healthcare, Occupational Health, Wireless Communications, Publications, Safety prediction firms and more. This document highlights some of his accomplishments and recognitions. He talks in user groups and community frequently to share his expertise.
Architect for CEI
Siva is responsible for developing both large enterprise applications as well as smaller business-oriented software. At CEI, he is working on a Custom Apps - CEI team to deliver high-quality solutions to architecture specifications.
Siva has an abundant amount of experience developing enterprise applications using a variety of Microsoft and Mobile technologies. He has developed many applications using Xamarin, Angular, NodeJS, Native iOS, Android and cloud products. Siva has experience and holds expertise with the following list of products and technologies:
- Android, iOS, Hybrid Mobile – Cordova, Ionic, Native script, React Native
- Angular, Typescript
- NodeJS Web frameworks and Security
- C# and related .NET languages
- Cloud – Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
The following is a sampling of the professional experience Siva has with clients:
• Initial focus on ASP.NET, but it has since shifted to technologies such as iOS, Android, Xamarin C#, Windows UWP and Hybrid mobile platform development in Mobile, Angular, React, NodeJS in Web technologies and Security.
• Creating Mobile and Security solutions as Reference Architecture. Known for writing efficient, maintainable and reusable code blocks and guidance on technologies for UI and mobile development strategies
• Provides technical and architectural leadership for multi-platform iOS and/or Android mobile applications and web applications. Participates in defining the overall technical architecture for the mobile applications. Ensures appropriate consistency of mobile solutions, systems and architecture across multiple areas and projects.
• Presented several topics ranging from securing applications, micro-services frameworks, mobile hybrid development strategies, single sign on solutions for mobile apps and chatbot frameworks.
• Joined application delivery teams as an expert to help guide members on development best practices, establishing working agreements/policies, demonstrating proper unit testing and creating a sound code review process
• Enhanced enterprise SOA architecture and design including strategy for web and mobile application integration and enterprise security. Developed Android mobile app and library to integrate apps with enterprise SSO (Single sign on) integrated with Azure.
• Worked on IoT solutions to provide insight into gas monitoring program. The gas monitoring sensors sends telemetry to the server where alerts and warnings created real-time is displayed in dashboard. The iNetControl Dashboard is a web-based application that compiles data received during Docking Station and instrument transactions to ultimately help you safely manage your business.
• Worked on many custom mobile solutions to healthcare, order retailing and news publications.
• Keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in technologies. Explain technologies and solutions to the technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Azure Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS – Solution Architect - 2018
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer – Enterprise Application Developer 3.5
- Cloudera – Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop
Siva earned his master’s degree from Anna University on Technology management and undergraduate from Anna University on Electrical and Electronics.